It is common for some people to want to remove an existing permanent makeup (PMU). Here at Eclat Spa, we are pleased to offer our Richmond Hill permanent makeup removal service that is sure to take care of any unwanted permanent makeup. This process can often be tricky to achieve, so it is crucial to have a trusted professional perform the procedure. Our beauty experts are certified, so you can trust us to deliver the perfect results.
Permanent Makeup Removal for the Entire Face
- “Can I lighten my permanent eyebrows?”
- “Can I fix my permanent brows?”
- “Can you remove microblading?”
- “Can permanent eyeliner be removed?”
These are questions many clients have when considering a PMU removal. The good news is yes, our permanent makeup removal procedure can strip your skin of any wanted pigment. We offer partial and complete PMU removal, as well. So if you want to remove permanent makeup tattoo altogether or correct an old brow or eyeliner, we can take care of it. This also means that you can have a correction for a permanent makeup job that you want redone.
Our Permanent Makeup Removal Process
When we remove permanent makeup, we consider the following factors:
- Depth of the pigment in the old permanent makeup
- Type of pigment that was used
- Skin type of the client
- How old the permanent makeup is
To ensure safety, we only remove permanent makeup that is older than 4 weeks. This is to guarantee the skin has fully healed.
How Does PMU Removal Work?
For colour adjustments, we tattoo a corrective colour pigment to the desired area to neutralize it. We also use a tattoo removal fluid to break down the pigment. In terms of permanent makeup correction, we use a combination of tattoo removal fluid along with adding permanent makeup. This allows us to erase any incorrect pigment and add necessary colour to fix it.
Our Permanent Makeup Correction Services
To suit the needs of our clients, we are happy to provide an array of PMU removal and correction services. We specialize in:
- Permanent eyeliner removal
- Lip Permanent makeup removal
- Eyebrow PMU removal
- Colour and line adjustments
Before Scheduling an Appointment
Just any cosmetic procedure, it is vital to do your research before removing you permanent makeup. Here are a few things to know before scheduling a tattoo removal appointment.
- Don’t use any Retin A and Renova 3 skin creams for at least three days before the procedure.
- Avoid usage of alcohol, caffeine, aspirin, aspirin-containing medications, ibuprofen, or any blood thinners 24 hours any procedure. Consult with your doctor if you are taking prescription blood thinners.
- Avoid any peels, facials, or laser treatments for three to four weeks before the procedure.
Our permanent makeup artists will give you detailed instructions prior to your appointment. If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact us in advance. Our team is glad to address all your questions.
PMU Removal Aftercare
The aftercare for permanent makeup removal is a lot simpler than most cosmetic procedures. Here are a few easy steps to follow to ensure proper aftercare.
- Avoid using water, makeup and facial creams on the treated area while it’s healing
- Apply a small amount of polysporin to the affected area for 2-3 days twice daily
- Slight scabbing of the treated area is common. Do not pick at the scabs as it might damage the treatment
- The area may be slightly swollen and red after the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost is usually specific to each client, though it usually averages $200 per session.
Yes, it is. Most cases require multiple sessions and follow up appointments to achieve permanent results.
Our methods have a very moderate risk of causing any permanent scarring. It is natural for the skin to have a reddish or pink tone for several weeks to months following treatment. The skin will clear up once it completely heals and collagen rebuilds.
For PMU removal, it usually takes between 1-5 treatment sessions. For corrective pigmentation, it takes between 1-3 visits, and you will notice results almost immediately.
Our clients visit our permanent makeup clinic from all over the GTA, including Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton, Barrie and more.
At Eclat Spa, we are devoted to excellence. Our hard work and passion show through all of our satisfied clients. For trusted tattoo removal in Toronto, please contact us anytime to schedule a consultation appointment. We cannot wait to correct your skin and restore your natural glow!