Get the full, lush brows you’ve always wanted! At Eclat Spa, we offer some of the best permanent makeup services in Richmond Hill. And one of our specialties is permanent brows. Rest assured that you’re getting your money’s worth when you book an appointment with us. When you come to our spa, you’re greeted with our friendly permanent makeup artists who will cater to your every need. From the design and technique all the way to aftercare, we’ll talk you through every step of the permanent makeup process. We want you to have the perfect brows to compliment your natural beauty.
Permanent Makeup Procedure
For those looking to be free of the daily hassle of filling in their brows, a permanent makeup procedure is a fantastic solution. Permanent brows enhance your look without the use of pencils brow powders. Imagine having picture-perfect eyebrows every day! That’s the result you get with permanent brow makeup. Moreover, the procedure is quick, easy and affordable!
A Variety of Brow Techniques
There are many ways you can have amazing permanent eyebrows. Each way is different in terms of hair strokes, how we inject the permanent makeup pigment, and results. At Eclat Spa, we offer a variety of options to suit your needs.
- Powder Brows
With powder brows, we inject the pigment under the skin using a nano-needle. The nano-needle is very fine and sharp. Therefore, it can simulate the dimension and diameter of a real brow hair. Brows done using soft shading technique with the lightest shading in the brow head and top of the brow. This technique allows for the most natural and light lookincg brow.
- Ombre Brows
More solid approach, but still very light head of the brow. The point of ombre powder brows is to create a colour gradient in the brows. We insert a thin needle under the skin to make thousands of dots on the surface. Then, we inject the pigment through the dots gradually. To create the ombre look, we first fade the pigment on the inner corner of the brow and build up the colour as we move towards the tail. As a result, we create an airbrush-like look to the brows.
- Solid Permanent Brows
The whole brow is solid in colour, achieved by more dense microshading with a needle. This is for people who want a more dramatic accentuated look to their brows.
The type of permanent eyebrow makeup you select depends on how you want your brows to look. If you’re unsure about what method to go with, our permanent makeup artists will help you out. We want you to make an informed decision because permanent makeup is a commitment. Thus, we explain every permanent brow technique properly and thoroughly.
Permanent Eyebrows Pros and Cons
Before undergoing a permanent brow procedure, we recommend you weigh the pros and cons. We’ve listed some of the benefits and drawbacks to permanent brows.
Benefits of Permanent Brows
- No more daily use of eye pencils and cosmetics
- Perfect looking brows that never smudge
- Saving time on your daily routine
- Achieving even, full, and symmetrical eyebrows
- Long-lasting results
- Adding dimension and framing your face
Permanent Eyebrows Disadvantages
- Needs to be done every 1-3 years
- Sometimes unsuitable if you have very sensitive skin
- Can be expensive to maintain
- Mild pain or discomfort during the procedure
Nonetheless, the benefits of permanent brows outweigh the disadvantages. Moreover, when administered by a professional, permanent brow makeup risks are actually minimal. Trust the technicians at Eclat Spa to do the job to perfection every time.
How Much Does Permanent Brow Makeup Cost?
- Permanent brows price: $450/session (one touch up included)
- Permanent brow touch-up ( within 1-6 months): $150/session
- Please not that all prices are approximate, consultation in person needed to assess the amount of work and price for the procedure for each client.
Permanent Brows Aftercare
It is important to care for your brows after the procedure to maintain optimal, long-lasting results. Permanent brows usually take up to 2 weeks to fully heal. During this time, we recommend that you do the following:
- Apply a small amount of polysporin to the affected area for 2-3 days twice daily
- Moisturize the area over the first 7 to 10 days following treatment.
- Do not apply makeup to the area to eliminate infections
- Avoid picking scabs and let the skin peel off naturally.
- Stay out of pools, hot tubs, and saunas while the area heals.
If swelling occurs around your brows, apply a protected ice pack on the area. Sleeping in an elevated position also helps reduce swelling. Also, what you can do to make your permanent brows last longer is:
- Avoid rubbing or touching the area as much as possible
- Stay away from creams and lotions that contain vitamin A since it’s a skin-brightening ingredient that will cause the pigment in your brows to dissolve
- Apply sunscreen every time you will be in the sun to prevent fading
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting permanent brows is associated with mild discomfort. We apply a local anesthetic to the area before we treat it to ease the pain.
Because we are careful and meticulous with our work, it takes about 3 hours to finish a permanent brow procedure.
Each method provides different results. On average, permanent brows can last anywhere from 1-3 years.
Our clients visit our permanent makeup clinic from all over the GTA, including Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton, Barrie and more.
Give your brows the dimension you’ve always desired. Eclat Spa is ready to help you look and feel your best with our permanent brow services. Your brows will be your favorite feature! Book your consultation with one of our Richmond Hill permanent makeup artists. Let us know your vision and we’ll do our best to achieve the look you want.