Do you have trouble getting your lipstick to last? Not satisfied with your natural lip colour? These are all common problems for everyday makeup users. If you are looking for a reliable solution, we recommend permanent lips.
At Eclat Spa, our team of beauty experts can deliver the perfect permanent lips results. We work closely with each client to ensure the procedure meets their goals. Our clients are always satisfied with their permanent lip makeup results. Trust our permanent makeup artists with professional permanent makeup for your lips.
Permanent Makeup for Lips
When most people think of permanent makeup, they assume it is a tattoo application. While the two methods are similar, applying permanent makeup uses special pigments instead of regular ink. We use high-quality Perma Blend pigments in all our permanent makeup procedures. Moreover, we use advanced rotary PMU machines. Our permanent lip makeup is ideal for:
- Lip lining and correcting the outline of the lips
- Lip colour filling
- Creating a natural-looking symmetry
- Correcting an uneven cupid’s bow
Permanent Lips Styles
- Lip Blush or Candy Lips – also called aquarelle lips – the lightest and the most natural looking style. Usually there is no lipliner
- Ombre Lips – lipliner with soft shading of the lips
- Lipstick effect – lipliner with more solid colouring of lips
Our Permanent Lip Process
One of our permanent makeup artists performs the permanent lip procedure and ensures that you experience minimal discomfort. The results provide a restored and youthful look to your lips. To maintain the best possible results, we strongly suggest 2-3 touch up appointments that are around five weeks apart.
Factors to Consider
Just like any makeup procedure, it is crucial to ensure this is right for you. Before getting a permanent lip procedure done, you must inform us of any lip modifications you’ve had in the past. We also recommend you consult with your doctor before proceeding with us. Getting cleared by a physician in advance protects you from potential risks or infections. It ultimately guarantees you get the results you were expecting.
- For clients with darker tone of skin and existing hyperpigmentation of the lips, there is a bigger risk of hyperpigmentation post-procedure. This complication might make lip permanent makeup unsuitable for this category of the clients
- Clients with history of cold sores are at increased risk of cold sore outbreak post-procedure. This category of clients are strongly advised to see their family doctor and ask for antiviral oral medication prescription to eliminate any chance of cold sore after permanent makeup procedure on their lips thus ensuring quick healing and even colour distribution.
Permanent Lips Pros and Cons
If you are on the fence about the permanent lip procedure, consider the advantages and disadvantages.
The Benefits of Permanent Lip Colour
- Enhancing lip definition and colour
- Giving the illusion of fuller, plumper lips
- A safe and reliable procedure when administered by a professional makeup artist
- Amazing long-lasting results
- Saving you the hassle of applying lipstick on a regular basis
The Disadvantages of Permanent Lips
- A procedure that may cause some discomfort
- Requires touch-ups every 1-3 years
- May be unsuitable for some skin types
How Much Do Permanent Lips Cost?
Permanent lip tattoo prices vary depending on the procedure itself. Here’s a list of our prices:
- Permanent lip makeup (one touch up included): $450
- Touch-ups within 1-6 months: $150
Please not that all prices are approximate, consultation in person needed to assess the amount of work and price for every procedure for each client.
Permanent Lip Makeup Aftercare
After we complete the permanent lip process, you must care for the treated area. Follow these permanent lips aftercare instructions to maintain top results:
- Swelling after the procedure is normal. Keep lips moist, and sleep in an elevated position to reduce swelling. Place a protected ice pack on the area.
- Apply a small amount of polysporin to the affected area for 2-3 days twice daily
- The top layer of the lip will take 48 hours to peel. Use a specialized lip balm to keep the area moist.
- Do not wash the area with soap for the first four days. To keep your lips clean, rinse with warm water.
- Scabbing in your lips will most likely happen. Don’t pick at the scabs and let the healing process occur naturally.
- Avoid makeup application for the first week until the area fully heals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Expect your permanent lips to last anywhere between 1-3 years. You may need some touch-ups along the way to maintain the colour in your lips.
Because we are working with a sensitive area, this procedure tends to be a bit more painful. To ease the pain, we apply a topical anesthetic on and around the lips.
The short answer is yes, but here’s the long answer. Although the procedure is initially expensive, we guarantee amazing results that make it worthwhile. Think of it as a long-term investment that is sure to pay off.
Here at Eclat Spa, we are committed to providing our clients with picture-perfect results. If you are considering a permanent lip procedure, we strongly encourage you to give us a call today. You may also browse our social media for permanent makeup lips, before-and-after photos, and inspirations.